OTHER RAIL CAMPAIGNS
Portadown Armagh Railway Society
– Seeking to restore the rail line between Portadown and Armagh.
West on Track
– Campaigning for completion of the Western Rail Corridor from Limerick to Sligo (and then northwards).
South East on Track
– Established to reverse the closure of the Wexford/Rosslare-Waterford rail route.
– Campaigns to improve rail across the south-east of the island (e.g Counties Waterford, Wexford).
Campaign for Borders Rail
– An inspirational organisation, formed in 1999 to campaign for the reopening of a line through the Scottish Borders that was shut in 1969.
– By 2015 they had secured the reopening of 35 miles of the routes – from Edinburgh to
– CAMPAIGN FOR BORDERS RAIL | Building on success
RAIL HERITAGE GROUPS
Donegal Railway Heritage Centre
– Donegal Railway Restoration CLG – Preserving the railway history of donegal
Headhunters Barber Shop & Railway Museum (Enniskillen)
Railway Preservation Society of Ireland
– Railway Preservation Society of Ireland | Steam Trains Ireland | Home
Disused Stations – Closed railway stations of the UK